Regarding the use of the shopping site "[Site Name]" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by Ceramic Ai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), this agreement is stipulated as follows.
Please be sure to agree to these terms before using.
Article 1 Scope of this agreement
This agreement stipulates the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Member
- After approving this agreement and completing the prescribed enrollment procedure, you will become a "member".
- Only one member can be registered for "1 member".
Article 3 Password management
- Members are solely responsible for the management and use of passwords registered on this site. We do not take any responsibility.
- The transfer, sale, lending, etc. of passwords are strictly prohibited.
- Our company shall not be liable for any mistakes in the use of passwords by members and damages caused by the use of third parties. Any indication made to the company using a password will be considered as a valid indication of intention of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
- Member registration information shall be owned by our company, and personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) shall be deposited with a contractor within the range necessary for providing this service, as well as a member. As a general rule, we will not provide the information to the outside, except for those who have consented to the disclosure by the person.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, part of the member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member.
(1) When it is determined that it will be disadvantageous to our company and other members or third parties, and when it is disclosed to the police or related organizations (2) Police, courts, public prosecutors offices, bar associations, consumer centers or the like When the disclosure of registration information is requested by an authorized institution, when we decide to comply with it (3) When we judge that disclosure is appropriate
- We will not accept any false declarations regarding all items of registration information declared by members at the time of enrollment.
- If the member's registration information is changed, the member shall promptly carry out the prescribed procedure.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members copy any information obtained through us, except when we approve (including obtaining the consent of the third party through us if there is a third party who has the right to the information). , Sale, publication and other uses beyond the scope of private use shall not be possible.
Article 6 Prohibitions of members
Our company prohibits the following acts of the members or the acts that may be the same.
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals (2) Acts that lead to criminal acts (3) Acts that violate laws and regulations (4) Acts that infringe the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of our company and other members or third parties ( 5) Acts that infringe the property, privacy, etc. of our company and other members or third parties (6) Acts that give disadvantages to our company and other members or third parties (7) Acts that give disadvantages to our company and other members or third parties (7) (8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our site, etc., or act that damages our trust (9) All business using the status of our members without our approval Acts (10) Election campaigns or similar acts, or acts that violate laws and regulations such as the Public Office Election Law (11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our company, including enrollment procedures (12) ) Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc. (13) Acts of illegally using IDs and passwords (14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate as acts of the member concerned
Article 7 Cancellation of membership
- If any of the following items apply, we may cancel the membership without prior notice or consent to the member.
(1) When we violate the prohibited matters stipulated in Article 6 and other provisions of this agreement (2) When we recognize that the member's declaration information at the time of enrollment and after the questionnaire is intentionally false declaration (3) Password (4) If there is an illegal act that we do not admit (5) If there is any other act that we deem inappropriate
- If you revoke your qualification, you will revoke all rights that the member has to us.
Article 8 Withdrawal
If a member withdraws from our company, we will notify us according to the prescribed procedure, and we will withdraw after the withdrawal procedure at our company is completed.
Article 9 Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time without prior notice or consent to the members. The contents of the change will be deemed to have been approved by all members when it is displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unforeseen situation is expected, such as when there is a risk of causing a disadvantage to a third party, the terms and conditions shall be changed without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Service interruption or suspension
- We may suspend or suspend part or all of our service contents without prior notice and consent to the members in the following cases.
(1) In case of regular maintenance, update and emergency of this site (2) In case of difficulty in continuing operation of this site due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster or other unforeseen circumstances
- Even if the member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above situation, we shall be exempt from the responsibility.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
- We may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice and consent to the members.
- Even if the service content is changed or canceled based on the preceding paragraph, if any disadvantage or damage occurs to the member, we shall be exempted from the responsibility.
Article 12 Service suspension
We may suspend the service of this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Personal information collected by us will be handled as follows. When you provide us with personal information, we kindly ask for your consent to the following handling.
- The purpose of using this personal information is as follows.
(1) Membership management (2) Sales of products and services (3) Packing and shipping of products (4) Guarantee and after-sales service (including inquiries from customers) (5) Information analysis (for purchasers) Analysis etc.)
(6) Guidance of information on new products and services and implementation of questionnaires to customers
- We will not disclose or leak the above personal information to a third party. However, please note that this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When it is necessary for us and the business consignment company to fulfill the contractual obligations to the customer, such as disclosure of the customer's name and address to the delivery company, input of information such as the name to the original product, etc. (2) When a court or other judicial or administrative agency requests disclosure of information about a customer based on laws and regulations (3) When it is necessary to protect the rights and property of our company, our affiliated companies, customers or third parties (4) To avoid inconvenience or damage to us or our affiliates due to a dispute between you and another customer or a third party
(5) You can decide at your own discretion whether or not you provide us with information such as your name and address. However, please note that we will not be able to provide this service to you if you do not provide us with information such as your name and address.
(6) The customer can request us to disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, etc. after the personal information is entered. In addition, if the personal information is incorrect as a result of disclosure, you can request us to correct or delete the personal information. If you request disclosure, correction or deletion, please contact the person in charge or the consultation desk regarding your personal information in the next section.
(7) Manager of personal information to be provided and contact information
Inquiry window Address: [Enter your address]
Company name: [Enter the company name]
Name of the person in charge of operation [The person in charge will enter]
E-mail: [Enter your email address]
Article 14 Disclaimer
- We shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the member or a third party due to the delay or interruption of the service provision of this site for any reason.
- We do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information obtained through the use of the services of this site, the suitability for a specific purpose, etc.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the information obtained through the use of the service of this site.
- If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve this at his own expense and responsibility and will not damage our company. Suppose.
- The Company shall not be liable for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as the sale and purchase of goods between members and third parties conducted through this site, and any disputes arising regarding other transactions.
- The Company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of member registration information based on Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 About the provision of this service
- How to apply You shall apply for the use of this service from this site.
- Application time "We accept product applications 24 hours a day, but we may not be able to accept applications due to server maintenance, etc. Even in this case, we do not take any responsibility.
- List price Price display includes tax.
- Shipping and handling fees Shipping charges vary depending on the product and the region in which it is sent, so members must check each product detail page and purchase support page. In addition, the fee varies depending on the payment, and you will be charged a cash on delivery fee for cash on delivery payment and a transfer fee for bank transfer.
- Payment method The payment method for the payment generated by using this service is credit card payment, cash on delivery payment, or bank transfer.
Credit card payment is completed when you purchase the product. You can choose to pay in one lump sum or 〇 to 〇 times. For cash on delivery payment, you will be required to pay the price in exchange for the delivery of the product when the product is delivered. Bank transfer is a payment method in which you transfer the price to our designated bank. It will be delivered after payment is confirmed.
- When the contract is concluded When the "order completion email" is sent from us to the customer, a sales contract will be concluded between the customer and us regarding the ordered product.
- Purchase slip We will replace the "order completion email" sent by e-mail to the member with the "purchase slip", so please keep it in a safe place.
- Delivery address The delivery address is limited to Japan.
- Delivery date Normally, we will ship within 1 to 2 weeks after receiving your order. However, please note that it may be delayed due to inventory problems.
- Cancellation / Return / Exchange (1) Cancellation is possible within 24 hours from the date and time of your order. If you wish to cancel the contract, please contact the inquiry window on this site.
(2) Cancellation after delivery of the product We will only accept if the shipped product is defective or different from the ordered product.
(Only if you contact us within 7 days of the arrival of the product.) We do not accept cancellations or returns due to customer's convenience, so please choose carefully when ordering.
(3) Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we cannot accept cancellations, returns, or exchanges for the following products.
・ Items that have been opened and used ・ Items that have been used for more than 8 days ・ Items that have been scratched or soiled by the customer ・ Food and drink (including health foods), flowers, etc. Products that are processed for customers, such as raw products, products without packages (bags, cases), ordered products, products with names, and other products that clearly state that they cannot be returned on the product introduction page (contact us for details). Please contact the window)
(4) If there is an obvious defect in the product or if the product is incorrect, we will bear the shipping cost for returned goods. If you do not like the product, or if you return or exchange it for your convenience, the shipping fee will be borne by the customer.
- Warranty Except as stated in the previous article, we do not guarantee any defects of the sold products.
- Other precautions (1) Some products have a limited sales quantity and may not be delivered due to sold out.
(2) Some of the products we deliver may differ slightly from the products shown on our website due to changes in specifications by the manufacturer.
(3) The product photos posted on the website are taken of the actual product, but when viewed through a monitor, the color tone may differ from when the actual product is viewed directly.
(4) Please note that we are not responsible for any problems caused by non-arrival or garbled characters of the e-mail sent from us to you and the e-mail sent by you to us.
(5) If you have ordered multiple items and some of them are out of stock, we may, at our discretion, deliver the items after all of the ordered items are complete.
Article 16 Agreement jurisdiction
If there is a need for a proceeding between our company and a member regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction court.
Article 17 Governing law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effect, performance and interpretation of this agreement.
Established on December 1, 3rd year of Reiwa